The Mother’s Network
Would you like to become a facilitator for The Mother’s Network?
The Mother magazine has been read around the world for the past ten years. As part of our 10th year anniversary, we’re creating TMN local groups around the world. As a facilitator, you will need to demonstrate a firm understanding of TM’s ethos. You don’t need to be a parent, but you do need to be aged 21 or over and a current subscriber. These positions are open to men and women.
Each applicant will be required to do the following as part of their process:
- Written reviews on TM chosen books
- Short articles demonstrating their understanding on particular parts of our ethos, for example, babywearing; reasons for breastfeeding beyond 2.5 years; child-led education; natural immunity
- Five minute audio presentation (by CD or MP3)
- Describe how they would facilitate certain situations
- Phone interview with Veronika and Paul Robinson
- Provide two personal references
- Sign a letter of commitment and integrity
Upon successful completion of their application, facilitators will receive a selection of back issues of The Mother magazine for their group library, as well as a copy of The Nurtured Family and The Mother’s Network Facilitators’ Handbook. Please email us for an application form.